Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Dec 13, 2012, 12:02 AM   #1
Knighty8
macrumors newbie

Retina Macbook Pro

Hi,

I am looking at starting up iOS app design and graphics design and wanted to know if a rMBP 16GB would be okay for this? Heard some people have had issues as it scales down everything?

Thanks,

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking here!
Knighty8 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:55 AM   #2
Renzatic
macrumors 604

Yeah, it'll do everything you need it to do short of rendering movie quality scenes in a timely manner.

...though what do you mean by scales down everything? Something like a 1024x texture will show up a little smaller onscreen when told to display at actual size than it would a 1920x1200 one, but that's not that big of a deal.
Renzatic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics