Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
Make that Somerset (Troy)...

Your thread title contains 2 locations. The Twelve Oaks Apple Store is in Novi, Mi. The Somerset Apple Store is in Troy, Mi. Which did you mean? :confused:

And the body of your post doesn't tell us anything we couldn't learn from the thread title. Yes, both of these are indeed in Michigan. :rolleyes: So I'll take over from here and say this thread is about Somerset in Troy, Mi...

I've got two reserved for Somerset. :cool: One 16 gig and I later went back and reserved a 64 gig. I assume that reservation overrides my 16 gig reservation. So by reading this thread you know there is at least one extra iPad at Somerset on April 3rd depending on whether I decide to opt for the 16 or the 64 gig model.

If I don't get cold feet (financially), I'll show up early in the morning to hopefully avoid longer lines later in the day. I don't think people are going to be in a frenzy over this thing but you never know. If I get there at 9 and the parking lot is full and there is a huge line, I'll probably get back in my car and come back another time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.