Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ganstavoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Ohio / Cali
Hey all! My iPhone 3G is stuck in emergency mode! It will not go into DFU mode, and It is not recognized by any computer. (I have tried multiple) I am running the newest OS 3.1.3 as well.

Please help me! I am using a pink razor and people are starting to question my sexuality!!!:confused:

Ganstavoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Ohio / Cali
Any suggestions? Because the standard way to get it in DFU mode by holding down sleep / home for the amount of seconds is not working. I have tried multiple times. Is there any software I can run or anything like that?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Any suggestions? Because the standard way to get it in DFU mode by holding down sleep / home for the amount of seconds is not working. I have tried multiple times. Is there any software I can run or anything like that?

Nothing else besides keep trying. YOu have to time it perfect.
Check out a few videos on youtube about DFU mode to see if those help.

Ganstavoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Ohio / Cali
Hey, thanks! I know how to get it into DFU mode, I have done it many many times before.. but for some reason It will not go into the mode this time.. any suggestions?

Ganstavoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Ohio / Cali
The problem was it was previously jailbroken.. and when i tried to re-jailbreak it after this past update.. this issue happend.. can i stlll go to apple and beg for a new one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.