Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 24, 2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Ledley42
macrumors newbie

Apple TV being kicked off prime product position

I noticed that the Apple TV was removed from the top row of products to make room for the Ipad. I know it is down below just a bit, but not being next to the Ipod I think is a big deal. And not in a good way.

I love my Apple TV and would love an updated second one so I can move my first to another television, but I cannot imagine now that there will be an update in the foreseeable future.

I do not understand why they cannot update the hardware, and then release and SDK so that we can get some Apps. This seems as though it would be profitable for Apple, but maybe not.
Ledley42 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater