Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:15 PM   #1
egeek84
macrumors regular

Smile I am sooo excited! This device is going to change the world

The past few days I have been having difficulty sleeping from all the excitement. I have the funds in my bank account and my debit card is ready! I am going to my local mall on Saturday and picking the baby up and walking out of the Apple Store with a huge grin on my face!

I can't wait to sync my movies, music, and tv shows! I can't wait to surf Facebook and Twitter while kickin back on my bed! I can't wait to use my fingers to share photos with my family and peeps and also to surf the net and check out the latest news.

I'm sorry I know this is kind of a useless thread but I know there are alot of you guys who are just as excited as I am, if not more! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! This is gonna be huge you guys, get ready for a monumental moment in technology history to take place in just 7 days!

Last edited by egeek84; Mar 26, 2010 at 07:32 PM.
egeek84 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Clix Pix
macrumors Demi-Goddess

Location: 8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (Northern Virginia)
7 days and 12 hours, to be exact (depending, of course, upon one's personal time zone).......
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:17 PM   #3
dukebound85
macrumors P6

sounds like a laptop lol
dukebound85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:19 PM   #4
Nermal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebound85 View Post
sounds like a laptop lol
Maybe the iPad is going to do all this (please don't resurrect that thread).
Nermal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:19 PM   #5
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

this is monumental energy.

i feel your excitement. no need to be slick. 8 days
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:23 PM   #6
mac jones
macrumors 68040

Personally, I really don't care,

but you all seems so happy I thought I'd post here.
mac jones is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:25 PM   #7
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac jones View Post
Personally, I really don't care,

but you all seems so happy I thought I'd post here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbear84 View Post
The past few days I have been having difficulty sleeping from all the excitement. I have the funds in my bank account and my debit card is ready! I am going to my local mall on Saturday and picking the baby up and walking out of the Apple Store with a huge grin on my face!

I can't wait to sync my movies, music, and tv shows! I can't wait to surf Facebook and Twitter while kickin back on my bed! I can't wait to use my fingers to show photos to my family and peeps and also to surf the net and check out the latest news.

I'm sorry I know this is kind of a useless thread but I know there are alot of you guys who are just as excited as I am, if not more! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! This is gonna be huge you guys, get ready for a monumental moment in technology history to take place in just 7 days!
dont let this dude steal your excitement. keep bringin the energy. nobody really seems energetic on the forums.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:29 PM   #8
cualexander
macrumors 6502a

I definitely feel your excitement. I can't wait for the device. It's going to revolutionize the way we consume media. The iPhone was cool but the screen just didn't cut it. Laptops are just too bulky and cumbersome to kick back in the chair and flip through a magazine. The iPad on the other hand, is going to be awesome. Manipulating media with your fingers, flipping through magazines, spinning pictures, painting, playing games, the experience is just so much more organic than using a keyboard.

I can't stop reading a lot of these pointless threads
cualexander is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:29 PM   #9
Akash.B
macrumors regular

Actually I've completely put down my feelings for the iPad. If I get excited, I WONT will be able to stand waiting the rest of the 7 days.
Akash.B is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:30 PM   #10
gwynne
macrumors 65816

The most recent news cycle has died down and there probably won't anything meaty till Monday. Boo.
gwynne is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:32 PM   #11
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by cualexander View Post
I definitely feel your excitement. I can't wait for the device. It's going to revolutionize the way we consume media. The iPhone was cool but the screen just didn't cut it. Laptops are just too bulky and cumbersome to kick back in the chair and flip through a magazine. The iPad on the other hand, is going to be awesome. Manipulating media with your fingers, flipping through magazines, spinning pictures, painting, playing games, the experience is just so much more organic than using a keyboard.

I can't stop reading a lot of these pointless threads
who are you tellin?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash.B View Post
Actually I've completely put down my feelings for the iPad. If I get excited, I WONT will be able to stand waiting the rest of the 7 days.
very true. what we all gonna be doin next friday night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
The most recent news cycle has died down and there probably won't anything meaty till Monday. Boo.
since its the weekend right? and is it me or does macrumors news not operate much after friday.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:34 PM   #12
Alectric
macrumors regular

I'm also very excited, so excited I'm not dreading heading down to the in-laws for Easter.
Alectric is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:34 PM   #13
gwynne
macrumors 65816

Actually, a very interesting article just went up a few minutes ago. I don't want to derail this thread (and I don't see another thread I can bump with the article, so I'm going to jump over to the News Discussion subforum), but check the front page.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:36 PM   #14
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Actually, a very interesting article just went up a few minutes ago. I don't want to derail this thread (and I don't see another thread I can bump with the article, so I'm going to jump over to the News Discussion subforum), but check the front page.
-_____________-

iPad related!!!! haha. i care not about explicit categories. i want

"last minute features unveiled"

or

"confirmed best buy stores receiving iPad"
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:42 PM   #15
gwynne
macrumors 65816

Sorry, I realized after the fact that my definition of 'interesting' wasn't likely to be that interesting to most.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:46 PM   #16
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

awwwwww.

sorry.

you know im just fiendin for that iPad news where they say...pushed till...TOMORROW.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:55 PM   #17
melman101
macrumors 68000

I'm SUPER EXCITED too!!!! I was gonna hold out for 3G, but I realized I don't need it. Going 64GB WiFi!!! Super PUMPED!!!
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:56 PM   #18
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

for those who are excited, and need some drugs.

if you havent seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYZ1eKU3Gg
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:06 PM   #19
marksman
Banned

I told a girl I might be getting one and she let me touch her bra.

It is so awesome.
marksman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:09 PM   #20
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman View Post

It is so awesome.
serioussssss?

*for my guys* i think iPad will be a chick magnet.

SS Camaro in your hands
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:16 PM   #21
StBDawg
macrumors regular

I'm just as hyped as you, OP. My days consist of coming here to read what everyone has to say. Then visiting Engadget and Gizmodo to see if they have any news on the iPad. I even have a countdown clock on my PC counting down to April 3rd at 10am EST because that's when I am hoping mine will be delivered. I've been picking up iTunes cards at a good price from people on Craigslist. I'm trying to find some good movies I haven't seen to buy with it. So far I bought Star Trek (HD). I am debating between Up, and Hurt Locker. The wait is driving me nuts! It sucks its still 1 week away but on the bright side I only started getting super hyped on the day they started taking pre orders so the wait hasn't been too bad.
StBDawg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:17 PM   #22
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by StBDawg View Post
I'm just as hyped as you, OP. My days consist of coming here to read what everyone has to say. Then visiting Engadget and Gizmodo to see if they have any news on the iPad. I even have a countdown clock on my PC counting down to April 3rd at 10am EST because that's when I am hoping mine will be delivered. I've been picking up iTunes cards at a good price from people on Craigslist. I'm trying to find some good movies I haven't seen to buy with it. So far I bought Star Trek (HD). I am debating between Up, and Hurt Locker. The wait is driving me nuts! It sucks its still 1 week away but on the bright side I only started getting super hyped on the day they started taking pre orders so the wait hasn't been too bad.
we need a big live iPad chatroom!
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:26 PM   #23
StBDawg
macrumors regular

Yes, we do, I'd rather talk live with people about the iPad rather than constantly checking the forum to see if anyone replied and be disappointed when someone bashed me with a dumb comment.
StBDawg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:28 PM   #24
puppyflightclub
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by StBDawg View Post
Yes, we do, I'd rather talk live with people about the iPad rather than constantly checking the forum to see if anyone replied and be disappointed when someone bashed me with a dumb comment.
you and me both

maybe macrumors can create a CHAT on the front page regarding it, if MODS are watching. it sure would be nice
Old Mar 26, 2010, 09:12 PM   #25
mac jones
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman View Post

It is so awesome.

Get out!

I'll bet it was just a trainer.
mac jones is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad