|Mar 28, 2010, 01:50 PM||#1|
Problems with Mobile Device Services, Phone wont show in iPhoto/IC
So I'm on a Macbook Pro, fully updated (10.6.2), have an iPhone 3GS, and just got done with spring break. When trying to get my pictures off my phone and into iPhoto, my 3GS isn't showing up in the sidebar to import my photos.
1) The phone shows up in iTunes and syncs. Does not in iPhoto or Image capture.
2) I have tried reinstalling iTunes, Apple Mobile device service, and just about everything else. Reinstalled the 10.6.2 combo update also.
3) When iTunes is uninstalled, though Apple Mobile device service is installed, my phone shows up in both iPhoto and image capture.
4) As soon as I install iTunes, it again does not show up in either photo program.
5) Tried repairing permissions with disk utility, nothing.
6) Tried repairing iPhoto permissions on boot of iPhoto.
7) When iTunes is uninstalled, and the phone does show up in iPhoto, every single picture shows. Which means not one picture is preventing the phone from being recognized.
I am really stuck, I hate having to uninstall iTunes and AMDS every single time I want to upload pictures on my mac. What do I do??? Any suggestions?
13" rMBP, Base Model
iPad - 3rd Gen
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iPhoto '11: Show in Finder?||hellomoto4||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||2||Dec 22, 2012 06:05 PM|
|iTunes 10.5 Install Problem Apple Mobile Device Support Service not Starting||jonnydowe||iOS 5 and earlier||0||Oct 12, 2011 02:20 PM|
|iPhone 3GS won't show up in iPhoto under Devices||MGH||iPhone||0||Jul 23, 2011 07:00 PM|
|Problems with mobile phone bought in the US! Can anyone help please?||lisamel||Community Discussion||5||Aug 30, 2008 06:47 PM|
|Apple Mobile Device Service.exe is killing comp...||Booseyman||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||1||Jul 24, 2008 02:51 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.