Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28, 2010, 04:03 PM   #1
maxmiles
macrumors member

User added camera?

We've all seen the picts of the iPad's hardware design that, like the Macbook, would otherwise incorporate a camera.

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/02/01/...ce-for-camera/

I wonder if when these start shipping if someone is going to try wiring a camera into the iPad. I suppose outfits like iFixit will take a good look at the logic board to see if there would be a way to connect one. Anyway it would be funny to see a project like that actually work, perhaps embarrassing for Apple though.
maxmiles is offline   0
Old Mar 29, 2010, 08:46 AM   #2
mkrishnan
Moderator emeritus

If you have a comment on a news topic, please reply to that topic's thread, instead of creating a new one. In this case, you may also pick any of the many other threads on this topic and reply to one of them, if you prefer. Thanks for your understanding.

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories