Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 29, 2010, 03:52 PM   #1
Sethrow
macrumors newbie

2nd iPhone, how do I get my apps back?

Hello,

Over the weekend I lost my iphone and so today I bought a new one, I've brought it home and plugged it in to my computer and have synced the iphone and got all my contacts back but how do I get my applications back? Can I just download them again or will it charge me again?

Many thanks, sorry if its a stupid question, couldn't find anything about it!
Sethrow is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Darth.Titan
macrumors 68020

You can re-download purchased apps through the iTunes Store without paying again.

I'm not sure I understand why the apps are not already in your library along with your contacts. Do your apps show in your iTunes library? Do you have the "sync applications" checkbox selected in iTunes for the new iPhone?
Darth.Titan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2010, 04:24 PM   #3
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

They should still be in your iTunes library. All you gotta do is sync them.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Sethrow
macrumors newbie

Dont know what is wrong with it but nothing in the applications! Oh well now I know I can download them for free its not too much trouble. Thanks guys
Sethrow is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2010, 05:00 PM   #5
JennaLDS
macrumors 6502

Send a message via Yahoo to JennaLDS
If you bought all of them (free or not) and you download them again, you should be able to get them for free, being that you already paid for them. Go to your recent purchases in the App Store on iTunes, and it should show all the apps that you have bought in a list. I had to do this before, because my computer crashed and had to be restored. If all else fails call 1-800-myiphone and talk to a rep. They should be able to get all your stuff back for ya. Hope this helps, good luck!
JennaLDS is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting