Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:53 AM   #1
bigdaddymac
macrumors regular

Looking for a "corkboard" or "bulletin board" equivalent for my Mac desktop

I am trying to find a mac application that will act like a "bulletin" or "cork" board for my desktop.

A physical cork board in your office allows you to pin up certain ideas, articles, etc. I'm trying to find something like this for my desktop. What I ideally want to do is have something that opens up full screen, and will allow me to track projects that I have in different stages of development. I have a CRM that I use now for the details, I essentially just want to see the project names, organized by where they are in my development cycle.

For ex:

Early Development = Project A, B, C
Ready for Deplolyment = Project D, E, F
Deployed = Project G, H, I

Etc. And it would easily allow me to drag and drop projects according to where they are in the cycle, for ex, Project A, from Early Development to Ready for Deployment.

I am envision something that looks like iCal, except allows a bigger picture view that just months/weeks/days. It might be an app for the Dashboard, or something else.

I can do this very easily with a physical cork or magnet board, but I'd love an application that could pop up on my giant Mac display with the same info.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Alaerian

It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but give Bumptop a look.
http://bumptop.com/
Alaerian is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2010, 12:10 PM   #3
stridemat

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macos...corkboard.html

should hopefully do what you want to do.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store