|Mar 31, 2010, 08:15 PM||#1|
Problems with hooking a macbook up to a TV and playing a game
When I play the on the Tv the words are too big to read and the game only takes up the center of the screen instead of filling out the whole screen. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
|Apr 1, 2010, 12:50 PM||#2|
You need to provide more info than that.
1. What model Macbook do you have?
2. What version of OS X are you using?
3. What resoultion are you sending from the Mac?
4. What type of cable are you using to connect?
5. What Make/Model of TV do you have?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What game are you playing currently?||ValtermcPires||Console Games||751||Today 09:23 PM|
|OS-neutral: What game are you currently playing||Lil Chillbil||Mac and PC Games||135||Jul 31, 2013 07:54 AM|
|Hooking up a Macbook to a TV||kazam92||MacBook||3||Jul 24, 2012 03:42 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.