Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Apr 2, 2010, 09:32 AM   #1
ibosie
macrumors 6502

Mac Mini Server & Time Capsule 7.5.1

Hi,

Does anyone have an issue reaching computers over the internet that are connected to one of the newer TCs running 7.5.x firmware?

My own VPN on the Mac Mini Server cannot be reached from outside the network when connected to a TC running 7.5.x but works lovely on an older TC running 7.4.2 firmware. Various Macs and iPhones are the clients.

I recently upgraded my father to the new TC and immediately had similar problems. He can't connect to my VPN at all from behind his new TC but he can connect when using the old one. When we both have TC 7.5s plugged in everything stops working - SSH, VPN, Remote Desktop even PING. If only one of us has a TC with 7.4.2 plugged in then most services SSH, Remote Desktop and PING all start to work again.

Weird, I can't figure this out.
ibosie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 05:00 AM   #2
ibosie
macrumors 6502

Found this on Apple Discussions - pretty much my experience with 7.5 firmware.

http://discussions.apple.com/message...09014#11309014
ibosie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking