Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coorspate

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Anyone going to the Apple store in Short pump? I have no reservation but im going to try to snag one.

coorspate

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 20, 2006
I'm going in about 20 min. I should be there around 6:45

rockarollr

Suspended
Apr 3, 2010
USA
Short Pump iPad Launch - April 3rd, 2010

I picked up my reserved iPad WiFi from the Short Pump Town Center Apple Store on launch day. I waited in line for only about 1 hour and 20 minutes...and that was mostly because I decided to arrive an hour early. While waiting in line I met a really cool guy from California who said he was a member of the MacRumor Forums. I never did get his screen name, but I'm hoping he'll end up reading this post and reply or PM, therefore letting me know who he is on here.

Hindsight is always 20/20, they say. I guess I should have asked him what his MacRumors login name was. I guess I was just too caught up in good conversation and my own excitement for the iPad I was about to own.

Anyway, if you're out there...send me a PM or something. It was really cool to talk with a like-minded person in my life for a change. GMTA! :D

Aduntu

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Anyone going for the 3G tomorrow? Let me know. I'm curious what time everyone intends to arrive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.