Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jgfink

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Is there a way to upload photos to facebook? Like I import a bunch of photos, and organize them in an album, can I then upload that whole album to facebook?

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
Seems like something that would be a feature of an updated Facebook app if/when one comes out.

jgfink

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Maybe a third party app would facilitate this? Im keeping my fingers crossed. Because then it could really kill the laptop. Imagine being at a friends, taking pictures, loading them on the iPad with the camera kit, and then uploading to facebook.

ipoddin

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
Los Angeles
Maybe a third party app would facilitate this? Im keeping my fingers crossed. Because then it could really kill the laptop. Imagine being at a friends, taking pictures, loading them on the iPad with the camera kit, and then uploading to facebook.

For now you can use the iPhone version to upload media. That's all I'd use that version for.

SunnyFL

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Anything new for this? I am sure you can use the email uploader thisng to FB as well but that really does not let you upload multiple photos into an album.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.