Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 4, 2010, 06:03 PM   #1
jamesarm97
macrumors 6502a

IPad and Bluetooth keyboard issue

So I had a spare aluminum Bluetooth keyboard sitting around so I decided to try it with the iPad. It works well but found a problem that is a pain and don't know if there is another key combination I am not aware of. If you are typing in a box that shows selections like the "To" in an email, when you start to type a name and it shows the choices, you cannot down arrow and press enter to select it. It seems to only be setup to work with tap/ touch. You hame to take your hands off the keyboard and tap on the name you want to select. Does the same thug. Anywhere there is a selection box like typing in safari URL and the history drops down. Anyone else tried this or is there another key combination?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories