Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 6, 2010, 05:54 PM   #1
bhyltonm
macrumors newbie

Case Idea (Incase cover + neoprene sleeve)

Incase protective cover for using around the house which will be most of the time. Neoprene sleeve to throw iPad + cover into when traveling. Thoughts?
bhyltonm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2010, 09:53 PM   #2
MarketingGuy
macrumors member

I really like that combination! I love the neoprene sleeve and have one on order from Incase (my 3G iPad isn't here yet, so there isn't a rush). For around the house, I will likely go without a cover. If I do decide to get something, it will be the Incase Protective Cover, since I really didn't like how the Apple iPad case felt in my hands. When I leave the house, it's going directly in the sleeve.

Since I don't have the sleeve yet, my only area of concern is how tight the fit is going to be. If it's really snug, then you might not be able to get the iPad into the sleeve with the cover on. Based on the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air sleeves, I would guess that the zipper sleeve will be less snug than the slip one. Let me know how you make out!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 04:12 AM   #3
bhyltonm
macrumors newbie

Well I bought both this evening. The incase fits into the neoprene. I don't have my ipad either (waiting for 3G). Its snug but it works. I think the neoprene will lossen up.
bhyltonm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2010, 08:16 AM   #4
MarketingGuy
macrumors member

Thank you for the update -- glad it fits! I'm still likely to go without the cover, but if I do decide to get something for around the house, that's what I'm going to get.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories