Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
CT
this is really annoys me. everytime i visit the appstore its asking my password! anyone experienced this?

ClaireL

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2010
New Jersey
It always does this if there is quite a bit of time between purchases. If you buy an app and several minutes later buy another one, it won't ask you for your password.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
My iPhone used to only ask for the password when I actually try to download something. Now it asks when I open the app.

Same issue I think.

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
CT
It always does this if there is quite a bit of time between purchases. If you buy an app and several minutes later buy another one, it won't ask you for your password.

i believe you dont understand what im saying. on iphone, try to browse on appstore. it will not ask for your password. it will ask only if you are going to download a apps. now. open your appstore, and it will ask for your password.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
i believe you dont understand what im saying. on iphone, try to browse on appstore. it will not ask for your password. it will ask only if you are going to download a apps. now. open your appstore, and it will ask for your password.

Not my iPhone. ^^ I'm having the same issue as you on my iPhone though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.