Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:42 PM   #1
PinkSakura
macrumors member

itunes could not restore the iphone because the password was incorrect

Pls. help. I just finished restoring my Iphone but after doing it.. It wont restore because it says itunes could not restore the iphone because the password was incorrect.

People here advised me to restore because my Iphone was freezing and the camera shutter wont open so I had to restore. But now I cant put the back up on my iphone because it says the password is incorrect. I know that the password is right but how come it says wrong.. What should I do ? help pls/
PinkSakura is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:55 PM   #2
PinkSakura
macrumors member

anyone ? pls/ help
PinkSakura is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting