Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Apr 9, 2010, 12:04 PM   #1
JoelMarcey
macrumors 6502

Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad

Anyone know how to transfer all of your notes from the built-in "Notes" app on the iPhone to the iPad w/o having to manually retype them all over again.

The only solution I have come up with was to email each note to myself from the iPhone and then copy it from Mail on the iPad to Notes on the iPad.

Any better way?

Thanks.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 12:52 PM   #2
RMXO
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelMarcey View Post
Anyone know how to transfer all of your notes from the built-in "Notes" app on the iPhone to the iPad w/o having to manually retype them all over again.

The only solution I have come up with was to email each note to myself from the iPhone and then copy it from Mail on the iPad to Notes on the iPad.

Any better way?

Thanks.
There's a check box to "Sync Notes" so you don't have to do any unnecessary work.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 03:22 PM   #3
JoelMarcey
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMXO View Post
There's a check box to "Sync Notes" so you don't have to do any unnecessary work.
Wow. I don't even think I realized that was there, and if I did, I thought maybe they were the iCal notes and not the "Notes" app.

Thanks.
Old May 9, 2010, 06:16 AM   #4
suzuki007
macrumors newbie

syncing notes to mcbook or ipad

i wonder whether anyone got answer to this.
i ticked the sync note on the itune but still wonder where i can find the notes that were synced from my ipad.
suzuki007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2010, 06:22 AM   #5
BergerFan
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelMarcey View Post

Any better way?

Thanks.
This is how I had to do it, as I'm on Windoze.

Classic Arcade iOS 'MAME' video playlist.
BergerFan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2012, 07:25 PM   #6
davidinva
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMXO View Post
This was posted in an old thread concerning your question but using an iPhone and and an iPad.

Sorry, meant to reply to new post, not this old one.
davidinva is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad