Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stevedude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
i have 3 wonderful kitties, whom i love to death.

Attachments

• Digital Cam 004.jpg
    Digital Cam 004.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,298
  • Digital Cam 005.jpg
    Digital Cam 005.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Digital Cam 001.jpg
    Digital Cam 001.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,482

alywa

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2004
Here's Oscar

He's a toy fox terrier, 7 lbs, around 1 year old in this photo.

Attachments

• OscarSmall.jpg
    OscarSmall.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Love
Reactions: MacorNothing

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
this is my 10 year old puppy, Jess. She rocks, and I miss her when I'm away at school, I'm home for the weekend, and on my Mom's computer, and this is the best picture I could find.

Attachments

• RVRjesse.jpg
    RVRjesse.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,185

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
I'll post some when I get back in town. It will be a lot of pictures though. Two shelties, three ferrets and one cat.

iJon

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
howard said:
one kind is that grey one, bottom left.

I think you're asking what kind he is? Slate is a handsome grey tabby, with a serious attitude, and he weighs 20lbs!

Here's Slate training for his favorite sport, Luge!

Seriously, he loves to lie like that. Or sit like a Buddha. It's amusing.

Reactions: bobthebuilderissus

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
our two cats:
on the left: "Susi", born 1989-90 don't remember i was only 6-7 at that time, we got her together with her big black lion like brother(who sadly disapeared)...my mother couldn't resist to take her .. she was a very small kitten and very 'people friendly'... even today she as a very small cat and loves to jump on the laps of strangers who visit our house for the first time...and she brought back lots of mice and even rats who where nearly half her size...

on the right: "Maxi",born 1992 he is actually Susi's 'grandson'..his black mother (the one kitten we kept from Susi kids) disapeard as well after he was born ...
he is more 'grumpy' but still likes to play from time to time ... he eats a lot and is whining a lot if he is hungry... last year he nearly lost his left eye completly to a tumor ..he got better and kept the eye but he doesn't see much with it ...(he is able to catch mice,so it seems to work)
katzen.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.