Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:50 PM   #1
tasset
macrumors 6502

simultaneous bluetooth devices works great

Decided to post this because I have not seen it mentioned before (and a search comes up empty), but I decided to try operating multiple bluetooth devices with the iPad simultenously and it works fine.
I have the Apple bluetooth keyboard and wireless headphones playing. I thought Apple might, for some reason, limit connections to one-at-a-time.

Can't think of a way the iPhone can use two devices (at least until 4.0) so I have not noticed posts like this in the past couple of years.
tasset is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:39 PM   #2
4DThinker
macrumors 68020

Do me a favor and see if you can connect two bluetooth headsets at once.

Secondly, does your headset volume have the ability to be controlled by the volume controls on the iPad? How about track +/-? What irritates me about the bluetooth on the Touch is that only Play/Pause works.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 03:11 AM   #3
pendolino
macrumors member

* rewind/forward limitation is due to apple not fully supporting the required protocols as far as i can tell from other discussions and explanations. this is based on what i have seen on iphone but it could also apply to ipad.

* i would also be interested to see if two headsets work simultaneously with ipad.

* can you connect one keyboard to both ipad and another mac via bluetooth?
pendolino is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2010, 03:28 AM   #4
Dammit Cubs
macrumors 65816

if you connect two bluetooth headsets together and wear them...you become a double douche.....

like john mayer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ouble%20douche
2012 15'' Macbook Pro 2.3/8/256 SSD with Retina
Dammit Cubs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad