Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

globalist

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 19, 2009
I am using the latest SBSettings (3.0.6b4) on 2 different phones and I am not sure if this is a new issue or not, but

- no matter how you set the "Allow launch when locked" toggle in extras/options, you will be able to launch SBSettings from the lockscreen with the swipe.

I think this setting worked in the previous versions, i.e. when set to Off you couldn't launch it from the lockscreen. Anyone else can test this for me?

P.S. I tried to go to thebigboss.org to log this issue but the ugly site turned me off- I couldn't find any way to contact the devs.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
I am using the latest SBSettings (3.0.6b4) on 2 different phones and I am not sure if this is a new issue or not, but

- no matter how you set the "Allow launch when locked" toggle in extras/options, you will be able to launch SBSettings from the lockscreen with the swipe.

I think this setting worked in the previous versions, i.e. when set to Off you couldn't launch it from the lockscreen. Anyone else can test this for me?

P.S. I tried to go to thebigboss.org to log this issue but the ugly site turned me off- I couldn't find any way to contact the devs.

You probably installed LockInfo and therefore Activator. Same issue I had. You need to go through your Activator setting and disable it from the Lockscreen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.