Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TeamDNA

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
What I mean by that is there arnt many good ipad apps. Most are just blah.

Any for some reason soo damn expensive. Can anyone suggest GOOD iPad apps. I hate aim for iPad. I dunno

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area

Any for some reason soo damn expensive. Can anyone suggest GOOD iPad apps. I hate aim for iPad. I dunno

We all need to be patient and I'm sure apps will be coming out in big numbers in the short term. These are exciting times,

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002

What kinds of apps are you looking for?

TeamDNA

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
What kinds of apps are you looking for?

all different kinds.. and I do know that it is early and im sure prices will drop and good apps will be comming out ... dont get me wrong i love my ipad its what i use 90% of the time now. its just waiting for some really WOW apps to come out for it like the iphone had.. and hoping for more devs to switch most iphone apps to ipad without raising the price so damn ridiculous.. is it really that of a hassle to make your app compatable with the ipad ?? like i said hopefully they come down .. because NO way in hell am i paying 10-15$ an app.. I will start getting cracked apps

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I have no idea what apps you ARE looking for - but I've already found a ton of free apps I love on the iPad.

The news apps, a few games, netflix, ABC, etc. Different strokes...

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
What's odd is that with the exception of a few (Air Video, etc), the free apps seem better quality than the paid ones so far. Probably because the Free ones tend to have the backing of big corporations, I guess. I've had to stop buying paid apps unless they have extremely high word-of-mouth here. All those $2 and $3 charges for apps that are ultimately fail do tend to add up.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Maybe a remedial spelling app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.