Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mavimao

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
Lyon, France
So I recently went on vacation with my parents and my step-fathers' camera was set 1 day, 2 hours and 50 minutes behind what it should be. I would like to be able to correct this without having to go through and correct the info for each photo. Would this be possible?

(I am using iphoto '08, FYI)

Thank you!

PS: the batch change feature in iphoto is useless since it changes the starting time of the first photo and then continues to give set minute intervals for each following photo.

spice weasel

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2003
There are EXIF tools that will allow you to do this. Offhand, I don't know of any that do batch changes, but I'm sure there are some.

I use HoudahGeo, which is really designed to stamp gps coordinates to your photos. However, it does allow for time stamp corrections, which I've used the countless times I've traveled and forgotten to change my camera's time. You just enter the time correction in positive or negative seconds for how many hours, minutes, seconds you want to correct it by and then run it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.