Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kloibus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2010
i know this sounds odd but yesterday i realized that if i tap on a picture in my message window i sent via mms it only let's me copy the pic but not watch it larger.
the other issue is that all pictures i received via mms only show the text, the pictures have vanished...this is the case in the sms window...

any ideas?

thx,
markus

xaque210

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2010
I have been having the same issues. Started about a week ago. I have 3g, os 3.0 (7A341), FIRM 04.26.08, unlocked on Tmo USA
Help! I want the pix back

i know this sounds odd but yesterday i realized that if i tap on a picture in my message window i sent via mms it only let's me copy the pic but not watch it larger.
the other issue is that all pictures i received via mms only show the text, the pictures have vanished...this is the case in the sms window...

any ideas?

thx,
markus

Jason B

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2010
I've had this happen on the 3G, 3Gs, and my 4. It seems the slightly older text messages with photos in them disappear. The photos only. Why is this happening?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.