Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Apr 19, 2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Platzer
macrumors newbie

TI Connect X wont work with my TI-89 Titanium

Hello, I have the lastest TI connect X, and the newest mac OS, and a TI-89 Titanium version 3.0. I installed the TI connect X and then plug in my calc. with the black connection cord it came with. I can open device explorer and it finds my calc, and I can open it, however I cant access any of the files on it. I really need to get a file off of it that is in main however when i double click, right click>open, drag the file to a folder, etc... an alert pops up. "An error occurred while attempting to receive ____"
Some one could connect my calc. to their Windows pc in order to put the file on it, so I dont think its a problem with the calc., probably with TI connect :S.

Does any one know how I can fix this so I can access files on my TI-89? Thank you!!!
Platzer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help