Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fabianvs

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
FL
Ok, i'm on Windows 7 64bit with the latest iTunes and nvidia drivers (i've reinstalled both several times)
My problem is with iTunes coverflow, it doesn't show up properly when I look at music under Library, but when I look at playlists or any other section it will display fine. These screenshots should help with what i'm trying to explain

this is under library>music and it's messed up

573064itunesbug.jpg

and under a playlist it will show up fine

155966itunesbug2.jpg

i'm out of ideas on what to try... any help appreciated :confused:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
First, when you post large pics, change the IMG and /IMG to TIMG and /TIMG (inside the brackets).

As for your issue, did you try dragging the indicated bar down?
573064itunesbug.jpg

fabianvs

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
FL
First, when you post large pics, change the IMG and /IMG to TIMG and /TIMG (inside the brackets).

As for your issue, did you try dragging the indicated bar down?

That's one problem I failed to mention, whenever I try to click on the =, it's like cover flow is invisible and it just ends up clicking on a song. It weird to explain

Cobreezy

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2009
San Ramon, CA
I'm having the same issue! :mad: I just downloaded the most recent iTunes update and still the coverflow issue is there.

Anyone else encounter this or know of a solution?

fabianvs

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
FL
Found out it's a corrupt library, if you delete your library files and let it make a fresh new one, the cover flow will be fine :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.