Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:53 PM   #1
jmcefalu
macrumors newbie

Word With Friends Problems

i set up words with friends on my girls ipod touch (with the updated OS). i have an iphone 3gs. every time i try to search her username on there this error shows up.

Oops!
the opponent you selected must update their client to the latest version of Words With Friends before you can play together.

i have checked and we are both using the most recent version. any ideas?
jmcefalu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:55 PM   #2
rKunda
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcefalu View Post
i set up words with friends on my girls ipod touch (with the updated OS). i have an iphone 3gs. every time i try to search her username on there this error shows up.

Oops!
the opponent you selected must update their client to the latest version of Words With Friends before you can play together.

i have checked and we are both using the most recent version. any ideas?
Maybe delete it and reinstall?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting