Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iTouch

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2007
mStand is great as long as it's connected to an external monitor. Otherwise it's a little too limited for me in terms of viewing angles.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
just curious... do you copy and paste this into multiple threads?? :p I saw that the first reply on the first thread found on Mroogle was also by you, the exact same response. ;)

Yes, I do. Many who are new to the forum (and some who have been around for a while) don't know about MRoogle, and many don't realize that most of questions they ask have been discussed before. Rather than posting a new thread and waiting for people to respond, a search finds answers immediately, and finds a lot more responses. If you'll notice, the link I post is always specific to their question. Only the statement about MRoogle is the same.

EVO9Nate

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2010
Japan
I love my mstand by rain! It makes the MACBOOK PRO sit at a perfect angle for everything from watching movies or Slingbox, surfing the internet, gaming, to doing my college homework.

I am slightly taller than the average person so sitting angles for laptops have always given my neck and back fits but, since getting this stand it hasn't been an issue.

-Nate

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
I use an MacAlly iceStation. I'm not sure if it's still made since I bought it when i got my first PowerBook G4.
It's really flexible and can be adjusted as you like to align it with your screen

Here are some pix:
(ignore the cable mess, I got the computer last night and haven't had time cleaning up cables after I got this new machine :D )

Attachments

• ice1.jpg
    ice1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 50
  • ice2.jpg
    ice2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 46
  • ice3.jpg
    ice3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 39
  • ice4.jpg
    ice4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 35
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.