Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 23, 2010, 04:09 PM   #1
Sal Collaziano
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to Sal Collaziano Send a message via AIM to Sal Collaziano Send a message via MSN to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Yahoo to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Skype™ to Sal Collaziano
Why won't iPhoto display thumbnails anymore?

I just opened iPhoto and found that when I click on an "Album" (menu to the left), it just opens up with full size images. It used to display thumbnails and I'd need to click on the image to open it into full size. Is there some option that I inadvertently adjusted to cause this change?

Thanks in advance...
Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:46 AM   #2
Sal Collaziano
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to Sal Collaziano Send a message via AIM to Sal Collaziano Send a message via MSN to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Yahoo to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Skype™ to Sal Collaziano
I guess I'm the only one this has happened to?
Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Mal
macrumors 603

There's a little slider down at the bottom right corner of the window, just drag it to the left until it reaches the size thumbnails you want displayed.

jW
NoiseTrade.com/Walker
Mal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:20 PM   #4
Sal Collaziano
macrumors regular

I'd forgotten all about that little slider! Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
There's a little slider down at the bottom right corner of the window, just drag it to the left until it reaches the size thumbnails you want displayed.

jW

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store