Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
Just wondering if anyone here knows what's been going down with the folks over at Ambrosia? They've made some great Mac software, and I am really looking forward to the release of this Redline project. However, it seems that the site has only seen a minor update or so in the past 6 months. Its rather disturbing that such a great Mac games/utility developer could go by the way side.

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
Dang, I don't know. I've always thought they made good software and I hadn't even noticed that they hadn't been updating their site. I loved Bubble Trouble and Apeiron and would love to see that OS X version of Aperion. Doesn't look too bright though, I looked at some of the forums, and while people have said "they're working on it," it doesn't seem to promising after over a year and no updates...

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
As some of you know, we're moving to a new location. This won't affect anything, except that it'll take us some time to get all settled in. It's been a lot of work (mostly coordinating things), but it's coming along well.

It's an old house from the 1890's that was converted into a commercial property decades ago. They added a wing onto it that is separate from the main house, where 4 doctors currently reside. We'll be occupying the main house, and the doctors will continue to stay in their separate wing, supplementing our income to help pay for the mortgage.

The good news is that the house should be ready for us to move in by the end of the month. If there's a blip in our response time, it's because we're moving.

Once the place is finished and set up, we'll get some pictures taken of it.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Maybe?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.