Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 25, 2010, 07:06 PM   #1
theturtle
macrumors 6502

Dark Spots On Screen?

Okay, i know this is coming off as a bit anal but i wanted to know what you guys though. I was using my phone today and i noticed something, when it was on a white screen, i have this dark patches on my screen. Its not noticeable unless its on a all white screen but still, its kind of bothering me. would apple replace this for me or say to just suck it up and live with it? (its alot more noticeable in person, hahah)

its kind of hard to catch it on photos but i tried my best.

btw, the screen is clean. made sure it wasnt finger smudges.

Last edited by theturtle; Apr 25, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
theturtle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2010, 08:43 PM   #2
theturtle
macrumors 6502

oh and i know i should replace it if it bothers me that much. the question im asking is do you guys think i CAN get it replaced? i just want some reassurance (unless the answer is, no, the genius will most likely deny it. than that just sucks hahah)
theturtle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2011, 02:40 PM   #3
Jjerome12
macrumors newbie

My iphone has the same thing. Did you get rid of yours and if you did, how to?

My iphone has the same thing. Did you get rid of yours and if you did, how to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theturtle View Post
Okay, i know this is coming off as a bit anal but i wanted to know what you guys though. I was using my phone today and i noticed something, when it was on a white screen, i have this dark patches on my screen. Its not noticeable unless its on a all white screen but still, its kind of bothering me. would apple replace this for me or say to just suck it up and live with it? (its alot more noticeable in person, hahah)

its kind of hard to catch it on photos but i tried my best.

btw, the screen is clean. made sure it wasnt finger smudges.
Jjerome12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting