Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
Hi, are thoes iPad Camera Connection Kits, are available in Best Buys now? I mean if someon seen it in any of the Best Buy shops?
I really need quick response.

Best regards.

iirobot

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2010
Hi, are thoes iPad Camera Connection Kits, are available in Best Buys now? I mean if someon seen it in any of the Best Buy shops?
I really need quick response.

Best regards.

Did you call best buy and ask?

What did they tell you?

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
yyym... nope ; / - why? - because I am from Poland and I don't know to tell my uncle to go specially for it who is in US - and I want to be sure that actually it is in Best Buys ;). So I will be pleased if someone will post there info if there's this camera connection kit in Best Buys.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
yyym... nope ; / - why? - because I am from Poland and I don't know to tell my uncle to go specially for it who is in US - and I want to be sure that actually it is in Best Buys ;). So I will be pleased if someone will post there info if there's this camera connection kit in Best Buys.

Step 1: Have Uncle who is in the US call Best Buy
Step 2: Have your Uncle ask them if they have the iPad Camera Connection Kit.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
It AMAZES me the amount of people here who post just to be sarcastic, and not helpful at all... How about just not saying anything at all?

Marcin0903, I called 3 Best Buys in my area, and all 3 did not have the kit yet, and didn't know when or if they we're getting it in. As of now, you need to get lucky with an Apple Store, and if your uncle calls and locates one, they will put it on hold for him to pick it up.

Hope this was helpful.

Ikyo

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2008
I checked all the Best Buys in the area and none of them have any. They also said they aren't sure if they will carry it. Looks like the only place is an Apple store right now.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
Roy Hobbs said:
Typing on the iPad is sometime challenging

1- you contributed nothing to the thread
2- you spell and type poorly

What's next?

To the OP I visit the Best Buys in my area 3 or 4 times a week. If I see them I'll let you know.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
visited the Orange, CA BB today and no camera connectors in stock. sales men had no idea when. They all thought that they haven't been released yet.

So no firm date or ETA at this point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.