Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ltsching

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Does it support 'open in tabs' from a bookmarked folder like the desktop Safari? I tried the free version and I don't see that option in the drop down menu. Thanks.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
ltsching said:
Does it support 'open in tabs' from a bookmarked folder like the desktop Safari? I tried the free version and I don't see that option in the drop down menu. Thanks.

I don't see that option. Not saying that it doesn't exist, I just can't find it anywhere.

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
Contact the developer. They actually post on this forum, and is great to followup and makevsuggested changes. Excellent app and developer, really.

orlandocano

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
Contact the developer. They actually post on this forum, and is great to followup and makevsuggested changes. Excellent app and developer, really.

Typing from your ipad or iphone?? lol...

Also, I agree.. Their latest update was chock full of suggestions I read on these boards and their reviews! Best 1 dollar app EVER!!!

heathpitts

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2003
This would be a nice feature to have in Atomic Browser. The latest update fixed a lot of issues with loading tabs in the background. Now if he would add this and an option to open a bookmark in a background tab it would be even better!

moviecouple

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
Love the browser too. I want to know if there is a way to make Atomic the default browser? Every time I open a link from an Email or Text... it always open into Safari. I am guessing that this has nothing to do with the Browser, but with the OS.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Love the browser too. I want to know if there is a way to make Atomic the default browser? Every time I open a link from an Email or Text... it always open into Safari. I am guessing that this has nothing to do with the Browser, but with the OS.

I had the same question. Just sent a message to the developer via their web site. Waiting for a response.

tacoshell

Contributor
Oct 9, 2008
This would be a nice feature to have in Atomic Browser. The latest update fixed a lot of issues with loading tabs in the background. Now if he would add this and an option to open a bookmark in a background tab it would be even better!

Are you referring to a default option, or to hold down a link and bring up a menu. If you hold down a link and bring up a menu, you can open in new tab, or even open in background tab. Works great for forums like this, where you can open a bunch of threads in the background and then read them. Would be nice if there was a faster way, like I open using the middle button on my Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.