Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Watching some videos on 3G via Netflix. Since I'm paying twice for 3G, might as well use it as much as possible.

Waiting for the initial sync to finish. This is taking way too long...

My initial restore (from the WiFi backup) tok like 30 minutes when the progress bar said 2 minutes remaining.

jarvijarv

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2008
SoCal
I'm typing right now from my brand new iPad 3G. I have not put it down since I got this morning! I'm completely impressed, used it on the couch and while waiting in a car. Just downloaded PlvZ and Newspapers for iPad.....so I've had it on for about 5hrs and have 72% battery left. I have yet try 3G! :D

AJayAgliolio

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2009
First I synced all apps, then I went through and added all my personal info to twitter, email, etc... Now I'm catching up on some TV shows using the ABC app.
:D

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
Watching South Park thinking about how bummed I am to have bought the Apple case.

ChocolateApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
New York
I'm downloading apps.

Next I'll check to make sure my media transferred over.

After that, I may go to my building's sky lounge to play with the apps and show off a little - tee-hee.

stagi

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
Downloading photos with the camera connection kit and looking for a few new games :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.