Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old May 4, 2010, 01:56 AM   #1
dcmadison
macrumors newbie

Printing Problem - Adobe on Wireless Network

I cannot get Adobe Acrobat (pro version, 9.3.2) to print double-sided from my MacBook over my wireless network, but it prints perfectly fine when I hook directly into the printer or when I print from my iMac. The fact that I also have no problems printing from Microsoft Word makes me think it might be something with the Abobe settings or code? Maybe something with Bonjour?

I'm using a Time Capsule for the router (not hardwired into anything except the modem), and the Brother HL-5250DN printer is connected to the iMac via an ethernet cable. Both Macs are updated to 10.6.3, and I believe all my other software is also up-to-date.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
dcmadison is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2010, 01:14 PM   #2
dcmadison
macrumors newbie

Adobe Sucks

So, after speaking to both Apple and Brother, I spent over two hours on the phone, largely on hold, with Adobe who eventually informed me that they do not support network issues since the printing feature works fine when the laptop is hooked directly to the printer.

Steve Jobs is right...Adobe is a lazy company.
dcmadison is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking