Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old May 4, 2010, 05:33 AM   #1
reedwv80
macrumors newbie

Custom Website using Open Directory Credentials

All,

I want to say up front that I am new, but getting better at Mac Server administration. I have been tasked with setting up a website with a series of videos using our Open Directory credentialling. We currently have Mac Server 10.6 and use the Open Directory for Wiki Authentication, but want to use the same authentication for our custom site. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
reedwv80 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2010, 09:07 AM   #2
calderone
macrumors 68040

Look into realms.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking