Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Oct 1, 2004, 07:54 AM   #1
patseguin
macrumors 65816

Quicken 2005 Problem

I upgraded to Quicken 2005 after it came out and all worked great for a while. Then all of a sudden, the Download Transactions window would no longer open. Any time I tried to import bank transactions, nothing would happen. So, I figured I had a corrupt data file and started a new file and downloaded all my 2004 transactions and setup all my accounts from scratch. All worked fine for almost a week and then one day I clicked on the Download Transactions button and nothing happened. I then tried to download my bank data and nothing happened again. If I try to disable webconnect, it tells me I have uncleared downloaded transactions to review. There is no way to get the window to open though. I chatted with Quicken support for hours and they were no help at all. I've had to resort to setting up Microsoft Money 2005 on my work PC and do all my personal finances at work. Anyone know of a fix for Quicken 2005 or are Mac users SOL if they want to track their finances?
patseguin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store