Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h1w1nd

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
I was trying to change the ringtones on my iPad and I can't find it in settings.

How do you setup voicemail as well? Thanks

wombat888

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2008
Hang on, I need to change the frequency on my toaster and adjust the aperture on my car.

SteveAbootman

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2008
You clearly have a defective iPad. Take it back to the Apple Store, the salesperson should exchange no questions asked.....

MacToddB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2007
Rochester, NY
You clearly have a defective iPad. Take it back to the Apple Store, the salesperson should exchange no questions asked.....

Hey be gentle guys. Clearly the answer is to buy AutoRingtone to create custom text to speech ringtones!

Just kidding... But you'd be surprised how many iPod touch owners ask about ringtones using our app. The iPad and iPod touch are not phones... So no ring to change. Of course, the alarm clock can use ringtones as alerts so its not that odd a question. But no alarm clock in the iPad...

Maybe someday ringtones will be available on all devices, for alerts for alarm clock, email, SMS, etc.

theone09

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2008
I was trying to change the ringtones on my iPad and I can't find it in settings.

How do you setup voicemail as well? Thanks

come on guys!! he needs an answer. the ipad is a computer, a tablet computer, and its not an iphone. therefore there are no ringtone and voicemail features here

h1w1nd

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
lol

Just thought I'd lighten the mood away from all the wifi issues!

Brb reconnecting... :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.