Hardware Firewall for dual subnets - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old May 11, 2010, 05:13 PM   #1
djbetterly
macrumors newbie

Hardware Firewall for dual subnets

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice. I'm looking to purchase a hardware firewall that offers the following:

-Support for dual subnets (we have two separate DSL lines, one for internet and one for pbx VOIP system)

-VPN endpoint client

-Hardware firewall

I found a sonicwall TZ210 which seems like it fits the bill but I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations would be great. Were trying not to spend more than $600.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
djbetterly is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2010, 08:25 AM   #2
belvdr
macrumors 68040

Depending on number of clients, a Cisco ASA5505 may work as well. You said it should be a "VPN endpoint client" but that terminology is a bit confusing.
belvdr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking