Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Oct 7, 2004, 12:03 PM   #1
Josh
macrumors 68000

MS Mouse & Drivers, and still use expose'?

I have an optical MS intellipoint 5-button mouse.

However, I cannot stand OS X's lack os mouse acceleration. So I downloaded the drivers from MS so I could adjust it, and it made my mouse work perfectly.

After doing this, I was unable to use my extra mouse buttons for expose' - it did not have the option of assigning the buttons to it (it overrides the default settings in expose's prefpane).

I tried mousezoom, and all that did was speed up the speed, without adding acceleration, so that was no good.

And I cant use the logitech drivers with my MS mouse.

Does anyone know what I can do to get mouse acceleration, without disabling my ability to use my extra buttons for expose'?

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers