Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old May 24, 2010, 11:46 AM   #1
cdesigns
macrumors regular

Ipad stuck in Apple Logo after RESET....HELP

Guys I just sold my ipad WIFI so I can buy a 3G version, and decided to erase the ipad on the setting menu by clicking ERASE DATA / SETTINGS.

The ipad went to a screen with the Apple logo and a progress bar , when the prgress bar finished it boot it up again to the Apple logo, and doesnt do anything else.

I tried holding POWER / HOME buttons until it restarts and nothing, I tried with the Ipad OFF, Holding the home button while pluging the USB cable and I cant get the ipad to display the USB Itunes display it only turns on to show me the apple logo no matter how long I keep the HOME button pressed. No matter what I do is stuck on the apple logo.

Is there anyway to restore it?
cdesigns is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2010, 11:53 AM   #2
jfyrfytr25
macrumors 6502a

try putting it in DFU mode and restore it from itunes.

connect it to your computer, push and hold the sleep/wake button & the home button. start counting. at 10 release the sleep/wake and keep holding the home button until you get a message on your computer saying that an ipad in recovery mode is detected it must be restored. then hit restore in itunes.
jfyrfytr25 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2010, 12:00 PM   #3
kaelell
macrumors 6502

had similar problems with my iphone before, I wouldnt panic. plug it in and try the hard reset again.
kaelell is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad