Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old May 29, 2010, 02:02 AM   #1
chunker
macrumors member

Airport Express with Verizon (non FIOS) connection

I searched all over the net, I called Verizon and I haven't had a definitive answer.

I HATE my Verizon (non FIOS) router!

The connection keeps dropping and I have to reboot my router often. I want to buy Airport Express but... I don't want to use it as an extender, I want to hook up my ethernet cable directly to the Express and bypass Verizon's horrible router altogether.

Verizon tech told me that it should work, but they weren't 100% sure and mentioned I contact Apple. I tried to make a thread on the Apple forum but couldn't get past the agreement info.

Does anybody know if this works 'properly' (like it should)?

Thanks
chunker is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking