Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Arkados
macrumors member

Alternative ink for Pixma Pro-1

So I just ran out of ink for my Pixma Pro-1 I have been trying to find deals on ink online but only thing I can find is on Amazon for $150 and I am unsure of whether to try it. I would pay the full $350 on the canon site but I am a student still and don't have the income to pay for that. Anyone have some suggestions, I will post a link of the ink incase anyone has used it.

http://www.amazon.com/Compatible-Can...or+Pixma+pro-1
Arkados is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:16 PM   #2
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkados View Post
So I just ran out of ink for my Pixma Pro-1 I have been trying to find deals on ink online but only thing I can find is on Amazon for $150 and I am unsure of whether to try it. I would pay the full $350 on the canon site but I am a student still and don't have the income to pay for that. Anyone have some suggestions, I will post a link of the ink incase anyone has used it.

http://www.amazon.com/Compatible-Can...or+Pixma+pro-1
I am in no way affiliated with these people!

Have used Precision Colors for past six months with good results. I am not a pro photographer but am in the printing industry so need good image results for proofing. My cost have gone down considerably and it was only the initial layout that was the most. Even then it was still cheaper than most.

Precision Colors are quick with shipping and email responses. Their site is filled with info to help you as well. Make sure you get the chip resetter kit if you do order from them.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:59 PM   #3
Arkados
macrumors member

I tried going there and I go select the 12 tank tab and it says that Lucia compatible pigment inks for the PRO-1 is in development.
Arkados is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics