Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TeamDNA

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
ok so i jailbroke my iPad.. was working fine then randomly would do hard resets.. then it was just staying on the apple logo and nothing else .. so I hold the home and power button.. now its in recovery mode.. so i try to restore and it starts to work.. then says waiting for ipad and thats where it gets stuck and wont go any furth .. any help would be appriciated

****Fixed***** it was because my macbook wasnt connected to a power source

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
TeamDNA said:
ok so i jailbroke my iPad.. was working fine then randomly would do hard resets.. then it was just staying on the apple logo and nothing else .. so I hold the home and power button.. now its in recovery mode.. so i try to restore and it starts to work.. then says waiting for ipad and thats where it gets stuck and wont go any furth .. any help would be appriciated

****Fixed***** it was because my macbook wasnt connected to a power source

Before u jail broke did u backup ur shsh? Just curious cause I've read about that in a few tutorials about jbing the iPad. Also when u restored did ur iTunes download a 400mb file? And did the restore go well as expected?

lokerd

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Beaumont
Before u jail broke did u backup ur shsh? Just curious cause I've read about that in a few tutorials about jbing the iPad. Also when u restored did ur iTunes download a 400mb file? And did the restore go well as expected?

Ok, I am trying to restore an iPad...and I am stuck on the Apple Logo. It just sold, so I am really need to figure this out. Can I fix this???

**********Maybe fixed...panicked on the first search for an answer. Read the next post and it had an answer. At least I didn't create a NEW post, right???

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/921517/

Thanks!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.