Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old May 30, 2010, 10:28 PM   #1
alvinr
macrumors newbie

iTunes not syncing all podcasts with iPhone

I have about 40 podcasts that I subscribe to on iTunes. They update correctly on iTunes, but two of the podcasts do not sync on my iPhone.

I tried all troubleshooting that I could think of... I verified that my iPhone podcasts prefs are to sync all episodes of all podcasts, I cleared all my podcasts on the iphone then synced up all/all again, and I googled for a fix but no avail. The same two podcasts do not get on my iPhone, but I can play them just fine on iTunes.

This is a recent problem - they were syncing just a few weeks ago, then one day, they just stopped syncing onto my iphone. If it helps, the two podcasts are Gary Vaynerchuck and The Young Turks video podcast.

Any suggestions?
alvinr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store