Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

122810-MacRumors-10000000.gif

To celebrate its 10 Millionth Forum Post MacRumors is holding a contest.

All forum users are eligible to compete in the Ten Million Post Avatar Contest starting today, through June 13. Demonstrate your skill and creativity and have some fun!

Winners, selected by a vote among forum users, will earn a permanent place in MacRumors history and in an avatar gallery. The winning avatars from the Five Million Post Avatar Contest in 2008 are showcased in the Five Million Post Avatar Contest Gallery.

To enter the contest, see the contest description and rules. To see new contest entries as they are submitted, watch the Ten Million Post Contest forum.

Article Link: Ten Million Post Avatar Contest

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Am I the only one who saw this article and immediately mistook the banner for 128 in binary instead of one million? :eek:

iSimx

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2007
yay, on a side note, has macrumors ever thought of updating the website?? the graphics as it stands are a bit outdated..... lol

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
yay, on a side note, has macrumors ever thought of updating the website?? the graphics as it stands are a bit outdated..... lol

Yes, there have been numerous threads regarding it. Apparently a redesign is in the pipeline.....

sishaw

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2005
Thanks for having the contest, I think it will be a lot of fun. And congrats on the 10,000,000, be it in decimal, binary, or hex.

Craiglorocks

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2010
WWDC countdown

While being completely off topic about banners....

ARN! Where is the countdown to the WWDC keynote.

I love my countdows! How else will I know the exact seconds to the keynote!

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
A redesign of the MacRumors site would be nice! Maybe make it a little quicker? Sometimes takes awhile to load MR on my comp. Other sites are fine.

Also, someone mentioned a countdown to the WWDC event. I like them too! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.