Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trip9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2008
I'm on a Mac Book Pro, running Leopard. My internets always been fine on my Mac up until a few days ago. It generally seems to work for a few hours in the morning but that's about it. Wireless will just drop out and I can't connect, won't take my pw's (confirmed pw's), usually it just shows Airport with the yellow dot. It constantly times out. If I close my Mac for about a minute and open it I'll get full strength internet for about 30 seconds until I lose the connection again. Router is a Linksys, never had a problem with it, shows activity for connection and wireless and my PC is still running fine.

I've tried making new locations, emptied Safari's cache, reset Safari, software is all up to date... I don't know what to do :confused:

I'd appreciate any help, I'm a graphic designer/web designer and it's preeeeetty frustrating not being able to do all my work on just one computer.
Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.