Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Oct 12, 2004, 04:47 PM   #1
MacFan782040
macrumors 6502a

iMac: Keyboard and Mouse Don't Work/No Power

iMac G4 was working fine all day... I plugged in a USB digital camera and then the computer shut down. Now the keyboard and mouse will not work at all. They are not even getting power-- the red light does not turn on/tried different mouse and keyboard, same thing. The comp. itself is fine because I can access it through the network, but the USB ports are unresponsive. I have tried unplugging/plugging back in, ect... I have tried to reset the PRAM but can't because they won't work. Suggestions?? Thanks.
MacFan782040 is offline   0
Old Mar 28, 2005, 07:51 PM   #2
Luix
macrumors newbie

Same Problem

Did you fix the problem? How?

Thanks
Luix is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers