Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:56 PM   #1
ishtahir
macrumors newbie

iTunes keeps telling me to authorize

I'm the administrator and I keep trying to authorize my account, it says "There Was an Error Storing Your Authorization Information on this Computer" then says "The required directory was not found or has a permissions error. Correct this permissions problem and try again, or deauthorize this computer if the permissions cannot be changed." When i try to deauthorize it says the same thing, and it just started like 2 days ago, before that it was always fine, please help!
ishtahir is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2010, 07:04 PM   #2
tallguy
macrumors regular

Try verifying and repairing permissions. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=89736

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting