Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thedarkhorse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Canada
is there any cases that offer dock access and have a front cover, attached in a vertical flip or folio style?

For the moment I got a cheap $20 Icon clear blue plastic shell w/ screen protector(damn dust spec bubbles). It has no dock access and it's a pain to take off to dock.

I want a case that has something like the speck candyshell's dock access, but that can also protect the screen when the ipad is not in use like a folio or flip case. If I had a choice material wise I would prefer minimal to no silicon, a material or leather case.

awmazz

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2007
I've just ordered the Hard Candy Kickstand. But the front cover is clip-on though, not folio or flip. The dock area is slimmed down rather than hinged like the Speck Candyshell.

yhst-12507765640553_2105_7449922

The Incipio Feather is thin enough to fit the dock, but comes with a film screen protector instead of a cover. Which is what I was planning originally, but it didn't survive shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.