Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jun 4, 2010, 04:52 AM   #1
thedarkhorse
macrumors 6502a

ipad case w/ dock compatibility & screen protection?

is there any cases that offer dock access and have a front cover, attached in a vertical flip or folio style?

For the moment I got a cheap $20 Icon clear blue plastic shell w/ screen protector(damn dust spec bubbles). It has no dock access and it's a pain to take off to dock.

I want a case that has something like the speck candyshell's dock access, but that can also protect the screen when the ipad is not in use like a folio or flip case. If I had a choice material wise I would prefer minimal to no silicon, a material or leather case.
thedarkhorse is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2010, 06:22 AM   #2
awmazz
macrumors 65816

I've just ordered the Hard Candy Kickstand. But the front cover is clip-on though, not folio or flip. The dock area is slimmed down rather than hinged like the Speck Candyshell.

The Incipio Feather is thin enough to fit the dock, but comes with a film screen protector instead of a cover. Which is what I was planning originally, but it didn't survive shipping.
awmazz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories